- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2014
Christ University is the first institution in Karnataka to be accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and University Grants Commission (UGC).
SLCU imparts law education to the students from various parts of the country and students of Middle East and Mauritius.
Exam Name: Christ University Law Entrance Exam
Commonly Known As: Christ University Law Entrance Exam
Exam type: University Level
Exam category: UG
Conducting body: School of Law,Christ University (SLCU) Bangalore
- 10+2/PUC or equivalent pass student with a minimum score of 45% in the final exam
- Candidate must be below the age of 20 as on July 01, 2014
Application forms will be available online on their official website or from the Admission Office, School of Law, Christ University
After the application has been processed by the SLCU, E-Admit Card will be uploaded on the Christ University’s website. Click on ‘Current Status of Online Application’ link by typing your Application Number and Date of Birth.
Total duration of the SLCU Law Entrance Examination will be 2 hours
1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 mark deduction for wrong answer
General Knowledge, Current Affairs
Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations
Reasoning: Critical, Analytical, Logical
Data Analysis and Interpretation
Christ University Law Selection Process 2014:
- Appear for SLCU Law Entrance Examination at the prescribed venue and time.
- Make Micro-Presentation (MP) that will last not more than 90 secs/student
- Personal Interview (PI) for 15 minutes by expert panel
- Assessment of academic performance in Class 10, 11 and 12 to take place during Personal Interview
- Once the selection process is complete, candidates can look up their selection status (Selected/Wait Listed/Not Selected) through University Notice Board or by clicking on the ‘Application Status’ on the university’s official website.
- The results will be declared within 24 hours of the personal interview.
Issue of Application Forms Online
December 8, 2013 onwards
Last Date of Online Application Submission and Supporting Documents
April 17, 2014
Entrance Test (ET), Micro Presentation (MP) and Personal Interview (PI)
April 27 - April 29, 2014
Declaration of Results
May 5, 2014
Hosur Road, Bangalore-560029
Phone: +91 80 40129100/40129600