BLAT Admit Card 2017: The BHU officials have released the Admit Card of BLAT 2017 in online mode from April 24 onwards. The BLAT Admit Card 2017 will be available only for the registered candidates to download. The admit card of BLAT 2017 will not be sent to any of the candidate via any postal means besides online. As soon as the candidates download their BLAT 2017 admit card, they must check the details mentioned on the same. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must write to the officials- Banaras Hindu University (BHU). Registered candidates can check details about the BLAT Admit Card 2017 in this article and can download from the given below link.
BLAT Admit Card 2017 Important Events
BLAT application ends
March 4, 2017
BLAT Admit Card download
April 24, 2017 onwards
May 17, 2017
What is BLAT Admit Card 2017?
The BLAT admit card 2017 is a proof of registration, that is, a candidates has filled in the BLAT application form 2017 sucessfully and can now appear in the test. Only those candidates who have completed the form filling process and have submitted the fee will receive the BLAT admit card, which is a document to be able to appear in BLAT 2017.
What will BLAT admit card contain?
BLAT Admit Card 2017 contains student information like:
1. Candidates name
2. Candidates photograph
3. Candidates signature
4. Test related information
5. Invigilator signature space
6. Test time and reporting time
7. Venue of the test
Official Instructions for BLAT Admit Card 2017
1. To download the BLAT admit card, e-mail id and mobile number are required. As soon as a candidate will log-in to the registered accound, two options will appear,
Download BLAT Admit Card, and
Download Call letter (will be required at the time of BLAT Counselling)
Therefore, candidates must keep their e-mail id, password and mobile number safe and secured. Various messages relating to issue of admit card, admission will be sent to the registered mobile number only.
2. Soon after downloading the BLAT admit card, candidates have to paste their recent photograph on the admit card.
3. The test centre mentioned on the BLAT admit card will nopt be changed. Therefore, students must ensure they select the same wisely while filling the BLAT application form.
LATEST - To Download BLAT 2017 Admit Card - Click here or Download through given window link -
BLAT Admit Card 2017- Details
1. Candidates can now download the ADMIT CARD from the BHU Entrance Test Portal or from this page as it has been released on April 24, 2017.
2. As and when the downloading of the admit card of BLAT will start, an e-mail/SMS alert will be sent on the candidates registered mobile number.
3. If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till three days before the test, they must contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi via phone or mail.
4. The candidates must check all the details mentioned on the admit card of BLAT 2017. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the officials.
5. A passport size photograph must be affixed on the BLAT admit card in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card under self-attestation.
6. No candidate will be allowed to appear in BLAT 2017 without a valid Admit Card.
7. The BLAT admit card will not be dispatched by any postal means.
8. The candidates must retain the BLAT 2017 Admit Card till the admission process is complete.
BLAT 2017 will be conducted in paper-pen format on May 17 across test centres. Banaras Hindu University will be conducting BLAT 2017 for admissions to BA LLB programmes offered at Faculty of Law.
Stay tuned to www.law.careers360.com for more updates on BLAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017