KIITEE Law Application Form 2017– KIIT University has begun KIITEE Law 2017 Application Form from December 2, 2016. Candidates seeking admissions to five-year integrated law programmes can apply for KIITEE Law 2017 in online mode only however, it need to be submitted in offline mode. KIITEE Law application 2017 can be submitted before the last date i.e. March 31, 2017. Through KIITEE Law 2017, candidates are offered admissions to 240 seats of BA LLB, BBA LLB and B. Sc. LLB programmes. Candidates can apply through link of application form of KIITEE Law 2017 provided below in this page. Candidates applying for KIITEE Law 2017 must check eligibility criteria as mentioned by KIIT University. Moreover, candidates can know here how to register and fill up application form of KIITEE Law 2017 as given below.
KIITEE Law was conducted between April 16 and 18, 2017 by KIIT University. The exam date of KIITEE Law 2017 was different for all states. Candidates can book slots for KIITEE Law 2017 from April 1, 2017. Check here important dates of KIITEE Law 2017.
KIITEE Law application dates 2017
KIITEE Law 2017
Online application begins
December 2, 2016
Last date of online registration
March 25, 2017
Last date of submitting application
March 31, 2017
Careers360 brings here step-by-step procedure of KIITEE Law 2017 application. Know here how to apply for KIITEE Law -
How to fill KIITEE Law Application Form 2017?
Candidates can fill up online application form of KIITEE Law 2017
- Click on official link of KIITEE Law 2017 for online application (Provided below)
- Click on ‘APPLY ONLINE’ for KIITEE Law 2017
- A new window will opens up, where you need to select programme for KIITEE 2017
- Select ‘B.A. LL.B / BBA LL.B / B.Sc LL.B (5 YEARS)’ and click on ‘SUBMIT’ button provided above
- Click on ‘CONFIRM’ to proceed to apply for KIITEE Law 2017
- Read all instructions carefully before proceeding to fill in KIITEE Law application form 2017
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ for accessing application form of KIITEE Law 2017
- Fill up all details including personal details, qualification details, Centre choice and communication address details
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and you can cross-check all details entered in application form of KIITEE law 2017
- Click on ‘CONFIRM’ and a new page opens up, where candidate’ registration details are provided. Candidates need to save these details for future correspondences
- Candidates need to download and get print copy of KIITEE Law application form 2017
KIITEE Law Application Form 2017 – Click here or Check official window to apply KIITEE Law 2017 below (Applications closed)
KIITEE Law application fee 2017
Candidate need not remit any application fee for KIITEE Law 2017 as per the instructions of KIITEE University.
KIITEE Law Application Form submission 2017
Candidates need to submit the application form of KIITEE Law 2017 in offline mode
Candidates need to affix photograph and put signatures at the assigned places on application form of KIITEE Law 2017
Photograph specifications should be of 4cmX5cm (passport size) and must not be taken before December 1, 2016
The application form of KIITEE Law 2016 must be enclosed in an envelope with two passport size photographs (same as affixed on Application form) and copies of Class 10th mark sheet and board certificate and it must be sent via registered post/speed post/courier on below-mentioned official address -
The Director, Admissions,
Koel Campus , P.O-KIIT,
Note: Candidates must mention ‘KIITEE – 2017 APPLICATION FORM’ and Application Number on the envelop of KIITEE Law 2017 application form.
KIITEE Law application form 2017: Important Instructions
Candidates must not write anything on application form of KIITEE Law 2017 application form and also the application form must not be damaged/folded/creased. The application form of KIITEE Law 2017 must not be delayed than March 31, 2017 and should reach the official address before 5:00 pm. Candidates need not send any original documents along with the application form of KIITEE Law 2017, only copies of required documents need to enclosed with application. KIIT University notifies that any application received after last date and scheduled time or incomplete/incorrect application forms will be rejected without any prior notification.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for latest articles and updates on KIITEE Law 2017