LSAT 2015 Application Form
LSAT 2015 Application Form - Pearson VUE India on behalf of LSAC begins LSAT 2015 Application Procedure from November 12, 2014. Candidates shall be given two different modes for Registration/ Application Procedure.
- Analyze your preparation level.
- Get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Track your progress.
- Online Registration: November 12, 2014 - May 1, 2015
- Offline Registration (through Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque): November 12, 2014 - April 28, 2015
The Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque should be made in favour of NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi/Noida should reach the below mentioned address by April 28, 2015 either by post or courier:
6708, DLF Phase –IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122008
Note that the candidates should write “LSAT - India” at the bottom of envelope.
Before filling in LSAT 2015 Online Application Form, candidates are advised to read instructions. Scroll below to read detailed procedure for filling up LSAT 2015 Application Form. It may help you in filling in LSAT 2015 Application, so that you don't miss out any important information or do any mistake.
LSAT 2015 Application Form Procedure - Follow the following instructions during filling in LSAT 2015 Application Form:
- Candidates shall be required to log in through a new account for filling in LSAT 2015 Application Form
- On completion of the registration, candidates will get an LSAT—India Registration Number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT—India Registration Number while submitting the application forms to the participating colleges
- After obtaining the LSAT—India Registration Number, the candidate will need to download/obtain the Application Form from the participating college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT—India Registration Number. Candidates will be required to mention their LSAT—India Registration Number at the required place in the Application Form of the participating colleges
- Applicants who complete the registration procedure wil have to remit an application fee, in the next process. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he/she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test-fee will be refunded
- Candidates will be required to pay Rs. 3800 as application fee either through Online Payment or through Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque
LSAT-India 2015 Application Form - Candidates need to register through the window below in order to apply for LSAT-India 2015 Application Form.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.cm for more news and feature articles on LSAT 2015