LSAT 2015 – LSAT India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC). LSAT-India 2015 scores will be accepted by participating law schools in India. LSAT India will be conducted across 16 cities in India on May 17, 2015.
LSAT-India 2015 Registration begins from November 12, 2014. Click here to know more.
- Analyze your preparation level.
- Get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Track your progress.
Click Here to know LSAT International 2014 Dates to Study Abroad!
Exam Name – Law School Admission Test
Commonly Known As – LSAT
Exam Type – National / International
Exam Category – UG/PG
Participating Institutes – Approximately more than 60 Institutes across India.
Want to study abroad? Click Here to know all about LSAT for Study Abroad!
Eligibility Criteria for LSAT 2015
- Candidates are informed that the participating law schools have their respective eligibility criteria
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT India.
LSAT 2015 Registration Procedure
- Registration for the LSAT India is online and can be done by submitting the form on the LSAT India website.
- Payment for the registration by test takers in India can be done online (via credit card only) before the notified date or through a demand draft.
- The demand draft should reach the below mentioned address on or before the notified date either by post or courier:
6708, DLF Phase - IV
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002
- The candidates should write “LSAT-India” at the bottom of the envelope
LSAT 2015 Test Scoring & Exam Pattern
- Test scores are reported on a percentile basis, comparing each candidate’s performance to that of the others within his or her candidate group (Five-Year Integrated LL.B. Programme or Two-Year LL.M./ Three-Year LL.B. Programme).
- LSAT India scores tell law schools the relative strength of the critical-thinking skills measured by the test for each candidate in comparison to the others in his or her candidate pool/group.
Number of questions
1st Logical Reasoning
2nd Logical Reasoning
Total : 4 sections
2 hours 20 minutes
- The sections on the LSAT India may appear in any order but always consist of one Analytical Reasoning section, one Reading Comprehension section, and two Logical Reasoning sections.
- The LSAT India is a paper-and-pencil test. All questions are in a multiple-choice format, some with four answer choices and others with five. Answers are collected on a scannable answer sheet.
LSAT 2015 Important Dates
Registration window (Online payments)
November 12, 2014 to May 1, 2015
Registration window (Demand Draft Payments)
November 12, 2014 to April 28, 2015
Availability of Admit Cards
May 8, 2015 - May 16, 2015
LSAT-India 2015 Exam
May 17, 2015
Announcement of Results
June 11, 2015
Download LSAT INTERNATIONAL SAMPLE PAPERS 2014 !
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles of LSAT India 2015