LSAT 2015 – LSAT India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC). LSAT-India 2015 scores were accepted by LSAT-India 2015 participating law schools in India. LSAT-India 2015 was conducted across 16 cities in India on May 17, 2015.
LATEST - LSAT India 2016 Applications are now available! Click here to Apply Now.
LSAT-India 2015 Registration began from November 12, 2014. Click here to know more.
- Analyze your preparation level
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
Click Here to know LSAT International 2014 Dates to Study Abroad!
Exam Name – Law School Admission Test for India
Commonly Known As – LSAT-India
Exam Type – National / International
Exam Category – UG/PG
Participating Institutes – Approximately more than 60 Institutes across India.
Want to study abroad? Click Here to know all about LSAT for Study Abroad!
Eligibility Criteria for LSAT 2015
- Candidates had been informed that the participating law schools had their respective eligibility criteria
- All registrants who completed the test registration, paid the test fee in a timely way and followed published test rules were eligible for the LSAT India.
LSAT 2015 Registration Procedure
- Registration for the LSAT India was online and done by submitting the form on the LSAT India website.
- Payment for the registration by test takers in India could have been be done online (via credit card only) before the notified date or through a demand draft.
- The demand draft should have reached the below mentioned address on or before the notified date either by post or courier:
6708, DLF Phase - IV
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002
- The candidates should have written 'LSAT-India' at the bottom of the envelope
LSAT 2015 Test Scoring & Exam Pattern
- Test scores were reported on a percentile basis, comparing each candidate’s performance to that of the others within his or her candidate group (Five-Year Integrated LL.B. Programme or Two-Year LL.M./ Three-Year LL.B. Programme).
- LSAT India scores tell law schools the relative strength of the critical-thinking skills measured by the test for each candidate in comparison to the others in his or her candidate pool/group.
Number of questions
1st Logical Reasoning
2nd Logical Reasoning
Total : 4 sections
2 hours 20 minutes
- The sections on the LSAT India might have appeared in any order but always consisted of one Analytical Reasoning section, one Reading Comprehension section and two Logical Reasoning sections.
- The LSAT-India 2015 was a paper-and-pencil test. All questions were in a multiple-choice format, some with four answer choices and others with five. Answers were collected on a scannable answer sheet.
LSAT 2015 Important Dates
Registration window (Online payments)
November 12, 2014 to May 1, 2015
Registration window (Demand Draft Payments)
November 12, 2014 to April 28, 2015
Availability of Admit Cards
May 8, 2015 - May 16, 2015
LSAT-India 2015 Exam
May 17, 2015
Announcement of Results
June 11, 2015
Download LSAT INTERNATIONAL SAMPLE PAPERS 2014 !
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles of LSAT India 2015